Minimum Stay: One Week--Saturday to Saturday
Occupancy: 10-12 people
- The house is located within 2 minutes of Isle sur la Sorgue (Vaucluse), which is famous for its antique market
- Isle sur la Sorgue has several large grocery stores, small bakeries and restaurants
- 20 minutes from Avignon and the TGV train station
- 20 minutes from Gordes and the Luberon area
- View onto the Alpilles
2,400 square foot, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa for 10-12 people which is set on 10 acres of land with a view of the Alpilles. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in the main building plus
an additional bedroom and bathroom in a small unit near the swimming pool. The villa contains an alarm system, air-conditioning, heated swimming pool and an automatic guard gate.
The estate shares its enclosed land with another completely separate villa which cannot be seen from Villa Nathalie. At the entrance of the villa, there is an automatic guard gate. Within
the grounds, there is a 11m x 5m pool which is accessed by stairs and protected by an alarm system. Near the pool there is an equipped pool house which contains a shower as well as
a summer kitchen (attached to the small farmhouse) with a table seating 10 people and a barbecue. A 2,000 square foot terrace can be found in this area as well as a patio with a fountain.
- Main Floor
The main floor contains an entrance hall with a guest WC leading to a living room with satellite TV, VCR, stereo, CD player, fireplace, two leather sofas and an attached dining room. From there,
you will find an open kitchen which is fully-equipped with an American style refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, electric cooker, washing machine and dryer. There is also a covered loggia with a
barbecue. Also on this level, you will find a large king bedded room which is considered a second master bedroom, and a bathroom with shower and WC.
- First Floor
The first floor contains the actual master bedroom which boasts a king size bed and en-suite bathroom with both a bathtub and shower as well as a WC. There are also two guest bedrooms on this level,
and both of them have queen size beds. These bedrooms share a large shower room. There is also a baby bed on this floor.
- Extra House
About 500 feet from the villa, near the swimming pool, you will find a small 2 level house named Le Mazet which consists of a living room with sofa bed for 2 extra people and armchairs on the first level,
as well as a small kitchen equipped with an oven, a fridge and vitroceramic hobs. The mezzanine level features a bedroom with a queen size bed and a shower room and WC which is linked to the pool house.
This is where the extra summer kitchen with the barbecue resides.
- Air Conditioning in all rooms
- Alarm system
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access via high speed line and Wi-Fi
- Fax machine
- Heated swimming pool
- Complete baby equipment (2 cots, pushchair and bottle warmer)
- Two hairdryers
- Pets allowed
- Linens and towels are provided
- Weekly cleaning for four hours per week included in the price
- Final cleaning included
- Check-in: 4:00pm - 6:00pm Saturday
- Check-out: 10:00am
- Guests will be given keys upon arrival by appointment
- Barclay International Group will hold a security deposit which will be held in BIG's office until five weeks after departure at which time it will be refunded less damages and any other unpaid expenses.